Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sorry I have not blogged for a week

Life has been hectic in this house, what with Cara arriving as a surprise for Ben's birthday on Sunday- my first trip to Houston, and then Ben's birthday on Monday and a normal school and work week still ongoing, I have not had as much time as I needed to achieve everything. The blog lost out and Cara and Ben's celebrations won the day. I will post items about each event this week so you are up to date with Texas news. Tomorrow I take Cara back to Houston and then she will fly back to us to live in Texas from 1/12/08. Please do not plan on giving Cara anything to bring back, she in already over loaded with luggage to come here!!!!!! the subject of excess luggage and Allan do not sit well together, he mutters under his breath about woman and 'stuff' , it is not good for the household.

No comments: