Friday, February 13, 2009

How long is too long!!

I realise it has been ages since I last updated my blog - sorry about that. Life has been hectic and getting a moment or two to update has been very tricky indeed. I will try and get you all updated today. When the marathon is over, I will definitely have a lot more time. I think Allan and I will only do half marathons from now on, it just takes too much time to fit all the training in and then you all get neglected.
My mum is out here now as well, you will be getting an update with her visit and all the places we are going. Mum arrived late due to Heathrow being snow bound and a huge thank you to Alison and Paul who looked after her, collected mum when the flight was cancelled and got her back to the airport the following day. but despite the british weather trying to stop mum making it, she has arrived safely and is enjoy sunshine nad wonderful temperatures( nearly every day in the 70's so far!!)

No comments: