Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hollywood party


so we held a Hollywood themed party and many people came, it was lots of fun..although I must say the camera lies.. look awful and I distinctly remember after my nth glass of wine that I look amazing....

Cara came as Marilyn and look fantastic, so many people dressed up which was great and the rest just had a fantastic time..one to remember for sure..my new neighbours are starting to learn I love parties, and they always come alone..i am very lucky..old and new neighbours.

We had a fantastic rain storm in the middle, thunder lightening and torrential down pour.. it added to the event, for sure and stopped some people from venturing out..Austins roads are not designed to deal with that level of rain, and neither are the tyres..but for those who made it, we all had fun..the last guest went at 4.45am...so I just stayed up and cleared down until late morning and then crashed ...






No comments: