Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What have we been up to!!

the run up to Christmas has been hectic as you would expect, with so many school activities, Allan's work do, drinks parties at friends houses and trying to see the delights of Austin at Christmas has been one long whirl, i am looking forward to the stopping of Christmas itself.
Ben has made a gingerbread house at school, which Cara went in to help with as well. I am sure Cara is grateful for all the activities I am volunteering her for at the moment.
Allan and I are still training for the marathon in February and my new activity of Jazzercise is going great, I am really enjoying those classes, I try to go at least three times a week, and I am now running the 2.6miles to the class, doing the hour of cardio and running home again, so am feeling fitter. If only I would stop eating all the goodies of Christmas as well!!!!
Jack has his Christmas present already, it is a black labrador puppy, he has names her - Charlotte Emily Cara, we have shortened that to Tex( I know many of you are surprised we shortened the name!!!) Tex is a fun addition to the house, she has been with us for about 10days, causing chaos and pandemonium as well lots of laughter. House training her is SUCH fun.

No comments: