Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas day

Good morning and a merry Christmas to you all. We managed to start the day at a sensible time, not sure how long that will last, but 0650 was MUCH better than expected. We have bought the children a joint present this year instead of lots of individual ones - x box 360( American) and Rock band 2, so the noise level in this house is quiet high. Alex and Ben are having lessons from there rock chic sister who has obviously played this far too much at Rhona's!!! She is goooooood. plays on the hard level and we are all trailing a long way behind on easy. I have bowed out and am now cooking the lunch-seems like an excellent option to me.
I have a new mixer to play with, so no more asking for a transformer from one of the boys games consoles before i can use my existing mixer.
must go, lunch awaits. You can tell Cara is happy on the Rockband because she is not hogging the computer so i can update my blog.

No comments: