Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Iowa and staying at English Valley B and B

My friends Stacy runs a B and B, it is mainly used by hunters, and is very charming, they have done up the barn, and the main room have a king size bed, and then two smaller rooms with two sets of bunk beds in each, so the room actually sleeps 10..the boys loved it..


Doug found a snake and Alex was intrigued enough to hold it and put it around his neck..not me!!

The gator with Doug driving my boys..not long until they were off on there own

Inside the Senate

we went all the way to the top..I decided that was part of my marathon training

Stacy with her son Shane in the dome of the capitol

outside the Capitol, A, B and Shane

we tried an Iowa brew pub for lunch after the capitol building tour

Ben went riding..Alex was not so sure

the boys new favourite thing..a Gator by John Deere..they drove Allan all over the place.

No comments: