Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So...scrapbooking

As you can see, here is the scrapbook, my craft skills still far out weigh my computer skills because it is back to front in how it is presented to you...I started with the front though...computers...nightmare!!!

I covered school trips, sports day, Ms Obermillers favourite things, class photo's, letters we had the class write..not all of them are displayed, but you can get the gist, I hope you like it - Abi where were you.. this project was not for the faint hearted and I needed you!!!!

1 comment:

An Occasional Genius said...

Well I am totally blown away by how well you managed without me, it is absolutely amazing. I can see you have managed to get lots of your favourite colours in, and of course there had to be Christmas pages!

So pleased you put this up.